Introduction

My name is Paul Reed-Peck. I live in Switzerland with my wife and our young daughter, living a simple family life.

I have always enjoyed reading a wide range of literary styles, from science fiction to crime to comedy. When I was (much) younger, I also wrote a couple of small books for children, although this was only to raise money for my local school.

Inspired by similar websites, I decided to create this blog to finally have a written record of a book idea that has been floating around in my head for several years, and to flesh it out in an interactive style by using readers' feedback to shape and build the story.

The first 3 chapters, which I will publish on a periodic basis, are already written but from that point onwards the interactive help from my readers will come into play for every aspect of the story, including characters and character development to overall plotlines and potential story twists.

Hopefully this will be the start of a fun literary adventure. Thanks in advance to anyone who offers their feedback, and above all - enjoy the ride!

Paul

2 comments:

  1. good luck with writing your story. i wrote one in a similar manner to yours. I'm not converting it into an ebook using issuu.com. A gf has done a lot of books that way. Mine will be done in about a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yordie, thanks for your words of encouragement. Is your story available online? If so, I'd love to have the link so I can read it.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments - if I can work them into the story then I will! :)

Paul